Friday 29 November 2013

Christmas Gift tags using Visible Image

I decided to make some special tags for my favourite presents I'm giving away this year, so I turned to my gorgeous Isabella and Edgar stamps from Visible Image

They are coloured with Distress Markers and then COVERED in glitter glue but my rubbish photography isn't really showing it!  Im hoping the will look nice with my blue and silver wrapping paper but until I have to give them away I think I will hang them on my Christmas Tree!

I would like to enter my tags in the Visible Image Make it Sparkle challenge


3 comments:

Kay Dalton said...

i realy love these tages, just stunning hun ,thanks for joining in the challenge at Visible image x

Unknown said...

Wow! Beautiful tags, love them.......I'm sure whoever receives these will be blown away :D great luck in the 'Make it Sparkle' challenge at Visible image xx

Pauline Butcher said...

Fabulous tags, and I love the colour. Thank you for joining us in the Visible Image Challenge and good luck. Hugs Pauline, DT member xxx