Monday 4 November 2013

Anything goes at Through the Purple Haze

We are having an Anything goes theme this week at Through the Purple Haze Challenges so theres no excuse not to share all your wonderful creations wirh us!

We are having a team head to head and my team was lucky enough to get Stitchy Bear digis to play with and I hit the jackpot as I got the wonderful Christina! Heres the card I made with her


Isnt she stunning, I hope I've done her justice!  She's coloured with flexmarkers and accented with glitter glue.  My card is Kanban as is the mat behind her whuch Ive wrapped with twine.  I was really going for a 3d theme.  My snowflake twirl die is Memory Box and my snowflakes are Craft Too dies.  My sentinent is a glittered peel off I've had for about 400 years!

Heres another close up of Christina



She is so beautiful and I just loved colouring her in my favourite colour scheme for winter, blue and white.

I hope you can have a look at the challenge blog for all the details of the challenge this week and have a peek at all the fab DT inspiration.

I would like to enter the following challenges

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So beautiful with wonderful colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Crafting with Darcy said...

Such a stunning card! I just love the whole frosty look of the card! You colored your image so beautifully!
Hugs
Darcy

Unknown said...

This is a stunning card i love the colouring and the card used its a lovely frosty blue theme..well done! Anita xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Beautiful card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
hugs and xxx
Gemma