Friday 28 June 2013

Simply Create Too - Colours of your flag challenge

Its time for a reminder for Simply Create too, the current challenge is Colours of your flag and heres my card


My main image is a stamp from Stampavie (I feel a new obsession brewing!) shes coloured with Distress Markers and matted on a Kanban mat with dots of flexmarker to make a doilie effect.  My background paper was a magazine freebie, I love my freebies! My swirl dies are Marianne and my sentinent tag is Papermania.  My flower is handrolled from a cArt us die.

Blue and white is one of my favourite colour combos so I was delighted at the theme for this challenge.  Scotland is going through an exciting time just now as in 2014 we will decide if we should be independent from the rest of UK

You have a week left to enter the challenge, pop along here

I would like to enter the following challenges

Hanna and friends monochrome challenge
DRS designs letter B challenge my B is Ballerina
Visible Image character challenge

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is gorgeous. Such a wonderful girly design. Love the blues.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Shelia said...

beautiful!!! Your image is colored perfectly and looks fabulous with that blue background! cute dp too! Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs this week!

Karin said...

Love the monochromatic colors on your card and the background paper is super! Thanks for playing at DRS Designs :)