Thursday 27 June 2013

Character tag and card, Stampavie and Visible Image

A couple of makes today, they are quite similar so I thought I'd stick them in the same post and also I'm too lazy to do two posts!

First a cheeky wee tag


The background is Prima, my pouty girl is Stampavie coloured with distress inks as is my rose from Visible Image.  My sentinent is also Visible Image free with this months Craft Stamper.  My borders were also freebies with Papercraft Inspirations and the gems and ribbon are from my stash.

Next a card


I could almost copy and paste this!  Background paper is Prima, main image coloured with distress inks is Visible Image as is my sentinent.  Frames came free with Papercraft Inspirations and gems are from my stash.

Not only am I lazy in my posting im lazy at picking my items to use in my projects! Lets call it "economising" lol.

I would like to enter them in the following challenges

Visible Image character challenge. (well done for the create and craft show it it was amazing!)
A.R.T challenge anything goes
Pennys Papercrafty challenge girl power


6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such pretty creations with gorgeous colouring.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Darlene said...

WOW! Both creations are fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. and joining in on our ANYTHING GOES challenge this week! Hope you'll join us again next week!
Darlene
A.R.T. DT
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Julie said...

Hey there...great card for the challenge, glad you watched the create and craft show (I've been away so haven't seen it yet!!) Good luck
X Julie (design team member)

Unknown said...

Fab Card and Clara looks ace, good luck in our challenge at Visible Image :D

Jennifer said...

Both fab creations, Lynn.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge,and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Deanne Saunders said...

Great projects!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER-CRAFTY challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper