Friday 13 July 2012

Another competition entry

I enjoyed designing my entry for Emmas crafty challenge that I have decided to be cheeky and enter a card for the sketch competition too!  Heres the link http://www.emmascardsuk.com/p/sketch-challenge.html

I decided to move away from stamping and instead used rub ons and peel offs for my entry.
I used two of my trusty Kanban mats - using the plain back of the card (why didnt I think of that before!) I used an american craft rubons for the main image and the 3 dots in the corner of the card
I used 3 peel off borders (they are actually from a christmas set) across the middle of the card and 2 peel off circles to tie it all together.  Finished off with a peel off sentiment.
I am loving the inspiration that a challenge sets - I find that rather than limiting me when the initial idea is taken out my hands its actually easier to be creative!
I am so grateful to Emmas Cards for providing me with the creative kick up the bottom Ive been needing!  A lovely website which I can highly recommend and I hope to get a lot more inspiration from it in the future,

1 comment:

Emma Goddard said...

Great card hun, thanks for entering the Sketch challenge, good luck xxx