Monday 10 March 2014

Through the Purple Haze Digital Elements challenge

What a treat we have in store for you this week at Through the Purple Haze, we have two fabulous sponsors - Milk Coffee and Craftsuprint.

That meant I got to make two creation this week!

My first card is using a fab digi from Milk Coffee, I just can't resist a fairy digi!


My gorgeous fairy is coloured with pencils, yes my obsession is still burning strong!  My background paper is from Making Cards magazine as is my love sentiment.  My die cuts are My Craft Studio and some washi tape and gems from my stash to finish.

Next a more vintage feel from Craftsuprint


My main image is from a decoupage set from Craftsuprint but I chose not to decoupage it as I wanted it more like a vintage postcard.  My background paper is prima and my doilie is papermania, vintage buttons from my stash and die cuts from Memory box. I thought the sentiment fitted as she looks so happy doing the most dreaded of tasks, cleaning up!

This decoupage sheet along with many others is available free to download here

Please have a look at Through the Purple Haze challenge blog for all the details of this week's challenge.

1 comment:

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Lynne! Both of your cards are fabulous!! I love the dangly hearts on the vintage CraftsUPrint card!! And the pretty fairy card is gorgeous, too!! Your pencil coloring is awesome!!
Hugs
Darcy