Thursday 31 January 2013

ATC using Visible Image

My poor neglected blog, I havent posted for over a month.

I have been crafting just not blogging and I have also gone back to work after my maternity leave :( so it feels like there t arent enough hours in the day at the moment!

I am hoping to try to blog at least every second Friday from now on.

Just a quick make this time, a wee ATC using some fab Visible Image stamps.


The background is Kanban with Polka dot grunge stamped over it in black.  I stamped and coloured with promarkers the image of Edgar and cut his hat, cane and boots out and arranged them on top of a Memory box die on a Kanban plain black matt.  A black  on the end of the cane just for a bit of bling to finish off!

I am loving the Visible Image stamps to work with and hope to use them in future projects.

No comments: