Thursday 16 October 2014

Some colouring

I've had a bit of a stressful year (I won't bore or depress you with the details!) But I have discovered that I find colouring images so relaxing and it has kept me sane through some tough times!

I love crafting and that will never change but I have found myself colouring images with no intention of using them in projects. I would love to learn more about colouring and explore it even more.

So when I saw that the wonderful Ppinky dolls were having a huge DT call and were looking for colourists I could not resist applying.

I thought I would blog the images I've coloured over the last couple of weeks.

This is a Ppinkydolls image which was kindly given away in their Facebook group.

This is a gorgeous Delicious Doodles image
And this is a Lacy Sunshine image.

Here's the link to the Ppinkygirls DT call, these are the most beautiful, whimsical images and it would be an honour to work with them.

No comments: