Tuesday 8 April 2014

Maigan Lynn Card red, black and white

I've been desperate to get colouring another of my fab Maigan Lynn digis and decided to try a red, black and white theme, here's my card




My background papers are Papermania, my dies are Cheery Lynn and I gave them a wee rub with Creative Expressions gilding wax, gems from my stash.  I kept it quite simple as the image is just stunning! I loved colouring it with my Polychromos.
                                           


I could look at this image all day imagining all sorts of stories, where are the batgirl and her rabbit like companion going in their steamship? I love images that make me think! You will find all Maigan Lynn's amazing digis on Etsy.

I would like to submit my card to apply to the DT call for the new challenge blog A Step in the Dark. I love all areas of crafting but have recently accepted  that cute and cuddly is just not me as I find myself increasingly drawn to the dark side!  I love all things gothic, emo and edgy.  It would be an amazing opportunity and I would be honoured to be considered.


No comments: