Friday 20 December 2013

Creative Fingers Special friend/Anything goes with Stamping Chef

My goodness time is flying by I can't believe it's Christmas next week! I still have so much to do but that's not getting in the way of my crafting!  This week at Creative Fingers we were lucky enough to work with Stamping Chef, heres my make

My wonderful image is coloured with promarkers, my papers have been in my stash forever, I just cut them into different size strips and folded them over behind my doilie, added sone pearls, a charm and some twine from my stash and that's my unusual Christmas tree decoration finished!

I hope you will have time to pop along to the blog to see my teammates wonderful creations.

I wish all my lovely followers a peaceful and Happy Christmas xxx

2 comments:

Angelique said...

Gorgeous project hun. As always so creative.

Huggsss, Angelique

Unknown said...

Such a fun creation this is, ove the paper strips, they make such a wonderful rosette! Thanks for your lovely comment Lynne, Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner