Friday 13 September 2013

Simply Create Too, Bugs but no Butterflies

We have a new challenge at Simply Create Too, Bugs but no Butterflies.  When I saw this theme I immediately thought of a gorgeous Lacy Sunshine digi I had downloaded and not used yet.


She is a Melancholy Moppet and she was such fun to colour with my Flexmarkers!  My backing paper was a magazine freebie, my doilie is Papermania (I will try not to use a doilie on my next make Im getting a bit obsessed with them!)  My twine and charm are from my stash and some dots of pearly Cosmic Shimmer to finish.  I tried to make my twine like a web, I think I should have added a few across the way though.

Spiders are probably not the most popular creatures but I like them!  At the moment I have a HUGE one in my living room and every morning me and my wee boy have to look up at all the corners of the ceiling to find him and wish him "Good morning Mr Spider!"  We will miss him when he moves on.

Please pop along to the Simply Create Too blog here for some wonderful DT inspiration.

1 comment:

Claire Dale said...

Lovely card - hope Mr Spider loves it too!!

Claire xx