Sunday 16 June 2013

Gingerloft challenge Tie a yellow ribbon

Its time for a new challenge at Gingerloft and what better way to brighten up a project than a gorgeous yellow ribbon?

Heres my DT inspiration, I hope you like it



Ive kept it quite simple as adore this wonderful Gingerloft Digi which you can find here, I coloured it using promarkers/flexmarkers.  My die cuts are Craft too and my yellow ribbon is American crafts.  

Sometimes its easy to overload the embellishments, but in my opinion when you have a gorgeous image which you want as your focal point simple elegance is the way to go.  Its actually more scary for me to do a simple card than one covered with embellishments!  I hope I have done Tamis gorgeous digi justice.

Heres the link to the challenge where you will find amazing work from my wonderfully talented DT teammates.

No comments: