Wednesday 8 May 2013

Simply create too DT

Just a quick post today to share some news. I am thrilled to have joined the DT at Simply Create too. It is a challenge blog which runs fortnightly challenges, here's the link http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/new-design-team-members.html

The team is spilt into 2 so I will be designing for the next challenge and I can't wait! It is a truly international team and I am honoured to be taking part. We have a top 3 and also a prize for junior crafters which I think is fab.

I don't believe in new years resolutions but I decided my goal for 2013 was to join a design team and I am absolutely delighted to now be part of 2 fabulous teams!

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Congrats - cant's wait to see all your new fun creations....

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Hi Lynne I am very excited to be on the DT too - thanks for joining my blog! So cool to have people all over the world on one team!