Sunday 28 October 2012

Box decoupage card

Im posting this from my brand new kindle fire eek wish me luck!

Ive been using some of my Kanban stash this week and made a little box/card

I used elements of the Kanban clever card inside to make a surprise decoupage element inside.

Ive added some sizzix die cuts in gold to embellish theoutside andsentiment part of the box.
Keeping my blog short this time (im not sure it will work from my kindle!)

Im going to enter this in the challenge in my favourite blog Emmas cards www.emmascardsuk.com  Im sending her big hugs as shes had some problems with her wonderful blog recently.

2 comments:

Emma Goddard said...

beautiful, thanks for entering Emmas Crafty Challenge, good luck xxxx

Andree said...

A super card, fabulous flourishes too.
Thanks for joining us at Emma's Crafty Challenge and good luck x