Saturday 2 June 2012

Sweet Brown and Pink

I have an awful habit of seriously limiting my colour scheme when using promarkers or inks.  I think I only used 3 promarkers for the image below!
For this card I used a couple of freebies from Papercraft Inspirations - the image is Lily of the Valley I believe and the flowery tape.  I used a My Craft Studio card wrap with the tape across it and a papermania flower which has been "distressed" by my wee boy dribbling on it!  Us crafters can use anything.  Finished the card off with some card candy.  I think I might be obsessed with card candy - thank goodness I have ten tonnes of it.

Along with promarkers I have some marvy le plume alcohol markers which I am hopefully going to have a play with this week.  They have a much more brush like tip which I'm not used to so should be interesting!

No comments: